Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anchorage House

All I can say is this Anchorage House is pretty boring....... I like the activities we do but, all we do basically is chill at the house. We planned our fun events for the evening, which was pretty lame. I thought we could have done a lot better but guess thats just a stupid mistake. LOL JK not a stupid mistake but as a group we chose boring activities. But I cannot complain at least we get to see a UAA volleyball game. Which is pretty neat. Very competitive I hear not like high school volleyball. I hope its going to be at least some fun. I am here till the 6th so I have a lot of work to do. Which isn't bad. You know? I am going to be setting up Job Interviews on my own. So I'm kind of scared about that. Because I am definitely not a set up person. LOL I mean I am to shy and scared to do that but hopefully I would be able to get some help. LOL But I think I can do it. I believe in myself. LOL Anyways this trip better go good. If not then I just wasted my time. But hopefully it'll all be good. LOL Well see ya next time.:)

No comments: