Saturday, November 1, 2008

I love my cousins yo...

  Denise and Halle (We are always together)

Josephine (I call her Pinochio but I love her)
Alisson (the brat)
Philip&Jospeh (we call them baby both of them)


My Cousins are the best. They are always fun to play and hang out with LOL.. The twins always hyper-active which is fun because they always try to wrestle me which is fun:). 
Alisson is just the brattiest cousin out of all of them. She has that little girl attitude. But thats what I love about my lil cousin.
Josephine(pinochio) she is the best ever besides Dee. She always hangs with me when I am bored and is the only one that spends the night at my house. I love her.
Denise- they are the best. Denise and I are basically together all the time well we are. Everyday we are always with eachother. I love her.
I love them all.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

i love your cousins too yo!
there the funnest!

Emily Vanderpool said...

aww, so sweet :) cute pictures!!